About Me

My photo
United States
Welcome to Re-Emagined! I'm Emily, a 30-something wife, first time mommy to a little lady, and a DIY fanatic posing as a Marketing guru in the business world M-F. I love digging for unique finds at affordable prices for our home and my closet.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Estate sale-ing adventures

Estate sale-ing is something I love but rarely have time for these days. Last weekend there was a nice one not far from home and we all three managed to stop.

I always look on the Estate Sales site before venturing out so I can see the pics in advance and get a feel for whether or not there's going to be anything good.  I usually have something in mind that I'm looking for but not always. In this case it was a lovely wooden antique bar cart that I saw in the pics online, but when I got there I found it to be wobbly and over priced and a not so friendly lady that wouldn't budge on price. So instead of a bar cart I went home with this lovely brown leather weekender bag!  Much more practical. And something I've wanted for awhile to be honest! Win win! Oh and I did manage to talk her down by $5 on this.








No comments:

Post a Comment